PLAYER RECRUITMENT PATHWAY
Talent Identification and Scouting
Players are signed to The Academy following a successful 6 week EFL trial period.
A trial may be offered via the following pathways:
- By a player playing well for his junior club in an organised trial game against our Academy team.
- A recommendation following a positive assessment by an Academy Scout whilst observing a boy playing for his county boys' team, city boys’ team, school team or junior club.
- By displaying outstanding talent at one of our Development Centre’s (U5 to U11)
- A recommendation from a county / city official and, or schoolteachers.
- A recommendation from one of our Football in the Community coaches based on the players performances on their courses.
Academy Development Centre / Talent Days / Trial Enquiries
All player recommendations / enquiries are to be emailed to the Academies Head of Recruitment, Darren Waring.
Recommendations from players / parents must include a football CV.
Enquires from players who have previously been registered with another Academy should inform us of the seasons of registrations and their age group. We will verify your registration with your previous Academy.
Head of Academy Recruitment
Updated 14:40 - 11 Sep 2017 by jeff daws